First day of Class: September 9, 2019
How to register:
- In person during office hours
- By Phone
- By mail: Download the Epiphany Recreational Program Registration Package and mail/email it to us.
- Drop off: Form with payments in an sealed envelope with your child’s name and class written on the envelope. Please slide the envelope under the door.
60 Scarsdale Rd. unit 109, North York. M3B 2R7
*Please note that the registration will not be considered complete until payment is received. Therefore, we will not hold the spot for the registered dancer until we receive the payment.
Fees and payment
Fees involved for our recreational program are tuition, registration fee (one time only), uniform, dance shoes, recital costumes (not mandatory).
Tuition: Please contact our school for details
Payment will be processed at our studio upon registration. We accept cheque, cash, credit card.
- “Early Registration” for full year -5% Before June
- “Pay in Full” -10% (by cheque only) before June 1st, 2017 and -5% Before August 1st, 2017
- ” Additional class”
* This type only applies to children who enrolled in the recreational program. Additional class means a second class in a different discipline
– Children from 9 years or older who take additional class(es) will have a 10% discount
– Children from 8 years and younger may take additional class(es) with a 20% discount
- “Family Discount”
* This type only applies to children who enrolled in the recreational program.
Family registered in a total of 3-4 classes receive a 10% discount on total tuition fees
Family registered in a total of 5-6 classes receive a 15% discount on total tuition fees
Family registered in a total of 7-8 classes or above receive a 20% discount on total tuition fees
- “Adult classes”
We offer adult ballet, Jazz, Tap/Hip Hop. To participate in the adult classes, you will need to purchase our Adult Card online using the same Register button above. This is a 12 class pass, which means you will be able to attend 12 classes in all styles within 6 weeks. Please print your card after purchase and bring the card every time when you come to your class.